TEDDY KALONGA'S SPECIAL MASSAGE!


Teddy Kalonga is MIMI's covergirl. In the Feature story, Teddy In Hollywood, Teddy talks about making it, and living the dream. Not all of Teddy's interview was published in the feature story; here's a special message she had to share:
.
"I'd like to take the opportunity to pay respect to my parents, who have both passed away recently. They taught me a lot about life and how to stand up and be strong for myself. They continue to be an inspiration to me. Also, to all my fans in East and Central Africa, I just want you all to know that even though I am married and not living in Africa these days, it doesn't mean that I am done! I have a very supportive husband and a great manager, and we have a lot of plans for you guys. Expect more from me!"
Sources by: mimimagazine.blogspot.com